Pupils – Do you have the Tech Factor?
The ICT Department is looking for a group of pupils to become School Digital Leaders for this academic year.
Digital leaders will be required to:
- Offer support to staff and pupils in TG1 and TG3 during lunch hours.
- Be aware of eSafety issues in and out of school.
- Receive training on how to use school systems including iPads/Chromebooks etc.
- Model responsible use of technology across the school.
- Write blog posts.
- Test and evaluate new IT resources.
- Organise and lead lunch time extra-curricular ICT clubs
- Collect news for the school website.
To apply for a position as a Digital Leader pupils should complete an application form which is available from Mr Edmondson (TG1). Completed forms should be returned to Mr Edmondson by 9th December.